According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Astaxanthin Market: By Product Type (Synthetic Astaxanthin, Astaxanthin Rich Paracoccus Bacteria, Pluviallis Microalgae Astaxanthin, Aematococcus); By Form (Liquid, Dry); By Applications (Dietary Supplements, Animal Health & Aquaculture, Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Feed); By Source (Natural, Synthetic) & Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market will be driven by the rise in health-conscious populace and exponential demand for natural food coloring agents.
Americas Holds the Largest Market Share in the Astaxanthin Market
The Americas region holds the largest market share in the Astaxanthin Market However, Asia Pacific is estimated to have the highest growth. As the anti-ageing creams and other skin products are becoming much sought after than ever before, the usage of Astaxanthin becomes ubiquitous in this region. The key applications in this region include cosmetics and dietary supplements among others.
Selected Impact Analysis Done in the Full Report
- Astaxanthin is responsible for the red color in many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill, and salmon. Astaxanthin gives red color to many sea creatures such as crayfish, krill and salmon their red color.
- Astaxanthin has been reported in many studies for its high antioxidant and skin-friendly properties.
- Paracoccus Bacteria, Astaxanthin Rich Phaffia Yeast, and Synthetic Astaxanthin are predominantly used in the aquaculture sector, while the Astaxanthin derived from H. Pluvialis microalgae is the main source for human applications such as food & beverages,
Complete Report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/16597/astaxanthin-market.html
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Aquaculture and Animal feed are the major applications, while Carotenoid has been used for coloring fishes and improving the texture of animals.
- Nutraceutical segment is anticipated to have a rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin Softgels are estimated to register an agile growth rate during the forecast period.
- Synthetic source will acquire a major share in the market.
- Natural Sources are estimated to witness a swashbuckling over the forecast period.
- Astaxanthin can be manufactured from natural sources. The high yield of carotenoid and low maintenance cost will drive the growth of natural sources, which in turn drives the growth of Astaxanthin.
Key Players of Astaxanthin Market:
- Astaxanthin is an Oligopolistic in nature and dominated by limited number of key players.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V is one of the key players of the Astaxanthin Market. The Heerlen headquarters company which has more than 20,000 employees worldwide witnessed € 8,632 net sales and € 1,781 net profit in 2017.
- BASF SE is another conglomerate that earned $816 million of revenue through operations for the year 2017.
- In September 2014, Algatech entered into an R&D agreement with SCHOTT AG, a German company, to boost its productivity of its closed tube cultivation system.
The Astaxanthin Market Report is Segmented as Indicated Below:
- Astaxanthin Market By Source:
- Astaxanthin Market By Product
1. Dried Biomass/Powder
3. Soft gels
- Astaxanthin Market By Application
3. Animal health and Aquaculture
4. Food & Beverages
- Astaxanthin Market by Form
- Dry Form
- Astaxanthin Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
- Astaxanthin Market By Entropy
- Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed:
1. Cyanotech Corporation
2. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
3. Valensa International
4. Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd
5. Divis Laboratories Ltd
6. Beijing Ginko Group (BGG)
7. Igene Biotechnology Inc
9.Fenchem Biotek Ltd
11. Cardax, Inc
12. Supreme Biotechnologies
13. Parry Nutraceuticals
15. BlueOcean NutraSciences Inc
16. MicroA AS, EID Parry (India) Ltd
17. Heliae Development, LLC
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=16597
What can you expect from the report?
The Astaxanthin Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1.Market Size by Product Categories
6.Top 10 End user Analysis
9.Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
11.Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12.Country level Analysis (15+)
14.Market Shares Analysis
15.Value Chain Analysis
16.Supply Chain Analysis
18.Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
20.Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.