According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Internet Security Market: By Product & Services (Hardware, Software & Services); By Technologies (Authentication, Access Control Technology, Content Filtering, Cryptography); By Security (Endpoint, Application, Content, Cloud, Wireless, Network); & By Geography – Forecast(2018 – 2023),” the market will be driven by adoption of multiple security solutions such as web protection, e-mail security, data loss prevention, and network security solutions.
North America and Europe to Dominate Share in Internet Security Market
Geographically, North America and Europe are the leading revenue contributors in internet security. The awareness level on consumer and corporate levels regarding threats associated with cyber-attacks is increasing and is paving the way for a change in security solutions. On the other hand growing adoption of threat security in Asia-pacific is an opportunities for the competitors to invest for the forecast period. In past years Asia-Pacific is rapidly developing as a potential market as an internet security solution provider. The regions like China, India and South east Asia countries are the major players behind the growth of the market.
Selected Service and Technology Analysis Done in the Full Report:
Internet security service is segmented into software, hardware, and services. Among which, software has generated highest revenue and service segment is anticipated to grow at a highest rate for the forecast period. Among the technology segment, Authentication technology is the highest revenue, while cryptography technology is anticipated to grow at a highest rate, due to growing internet crimes. Wireless communication received wide spread acceptance, but it also facilitated data communications towards vulnerable internet threats. With respect to solution, the enterprises are adopting cloud-based services in order to execute business operations smoothly. The cloud based services use high authentication in the internet security solutions. The growing multi-national businesses would further increase cloud-based business operations in the near future.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Team of security professionals are executing efforts in evaluating vulnerabilities in older technologies. The advancement of new techniques and technologies of cyber security will increase new security threats and fuel the market for demand of security softwares.
- World’s first Quantum Random Number Generator (QRNG) is a new technique, that will help to overcome the weakness of current encryption. The encrypted algorithm will allow blockchain to implement with unbreakable quantum security, and will be vital in sensitive area such as banking. Financial, defence, and social media.
To access the full report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/15234/internet-security-market.html
Key Players of the Internet Security Market
The key companies operating in Global Internet Security Market are CyberArk Software, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, and FireEye.
CyberArk Software offer features including credential protection and management, session isolation and monitoring among others. IBM is classified for its IT security solutions, which comprises of mobile data network and endpoint solutions. IBM uses AI and cloud platforms to protect and detect threats. Microsoft provides numerous offerings to counter cybercrime starting from its prime Windows Defender productsto its cloud based Azure and online antivirus Office 360 security compliance centres.
The Internet Security Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growing popularity of advanced analytics in threat intelligence systems are in developed countries will drive the demand for Internet Security market.
- Internet Security Market – By Products & Services
- Internet Security Market – By Technologies
- Access Control Technology
- Content Filtering
- Internet Security Market – By Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Content Security
- Cloud Security
- Wireless Security
- Network Security
- Internet Security Market – By Industry
- IT & Telecommunications
- Aerospace, Defence & Intelligence
- Internet Security Market – By Application
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus And Antimalware
- Intrusion Detection System
- Security And Vulnerability Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Distributed Denial Of Service Mitigation
- Web Filtering
- Internet Security Market By Geography (16+ countries)
- Internet Security Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Check Point Software
- BAE Systems
- Intel Corporation
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.