According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Big Data Market in Smarter Cities: By Type (Products, Software & Services); By Application (City planning, Transportation, Water & Energy Management, Security, Future proofing, Citizen services, IoT, Building & Infrastructure, Government & Education) – Forecast (2018–2023),” the Big Data market in smarter cities is driven by the growing adoption of big data analytics by governments to enhance smart cities and improve the living standards of people.
North America to dominate the Big Data Market in Smarter Cities
North America is expected to dominate the Big Data Market in Smarter Cities over the forecast period as many cities in the region are becoming smarter. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for Big Data during the forecast period due to the growing number of smart cities in developing countries such as India, China, and Korea.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report
In city planning and operations segment, many resources have become scarce or expensive. Hence, it becomes necessary to integrate solutions into the planning and operations of a city to have a controlled utilization of the resources. Technological systems such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) and geographic information system (GIS) are integral. It becomes easy to spot waste points and distribute better resources while controlling the costs and reducing the consumption of natural resources and energy. The smart city applications are also designed for interconnectivity and data collection, which can make collaboration easier across applications and services. This results in a better planning of workspaces, locations, and more efficient transportation systems.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Smart city planning can serve many customers in a city. It provides better customer experiences, which can boost the performance of businesses.
- The deployment of ICT in smart cities will provide useful solutions. This factor will boost the demand for big data analytics in smart cities.
- Smart city big data analytics can be beneficial for transportation systems – for optimizing routes and schedules. Moreover, they can also be used to make the cities more environmentally friendly.
To access the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Big Data Market in Smarter Cities
The key players of the Big Data Market in Smarter Cities include Huawei Technologies, Sidewalk Labs, Cisco, and SAS Institute. Huawei helps in creating digitally connected ecosystems that transform the way cities function. Sidewalk Labs uses cutting-edge technology to create new standards of sustainability and economic opportunity. Cisco improves the performance of big data and analytics solutions, and helps increase efficiency in IT operations. SAS provides simplified data management and reduces data preparation time.
The Big Data Market in Smarter Cities Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The ability of Big Data to help organisations in harnessing their data and use it to identify new opportunities will drive the Big Data Market in Smarter Cities.
- Big Data Market In Smarter Cities By Type
- Storage & Compute Infrastructure
- Networking Infrastructure
- Software & Services
- Cloud Based
- On – Premise
- Big Data Market In Smarter Cities By Data Type
- Big Data Market In Smarter Cities By Application
- City Planning & Operations
- Public Safety
- Water & Energy Management
- Internet of Things
- Transport & CO2 Emission
- Building & Infrastructure
- Government & Education
- Big Data Market In Smarter Cities By Geography (17+ countries)
- Big Data Market In Smarter Cities Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Sidewalk Labs
- SAS Institute
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- IBM Corporation
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Intel Corporation
- Baidu Research
- Greenwave Systems
More than 15 companies are profiled in this report
Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
Sample Report @ https://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=17921
What can you expect from the report?
The Big Data Market in Smarter Cities Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Category
2. Market Trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End User Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.