Seyoung Metal Co., Ltd. has grown rapidly as a professional manufacturing and exporting company.
It started as a trading company specializing in the export of kitchenware in 1999, and has expanded its business into PVC hose manufacturing business and now exports its products to more than 40 countries around the world.
Seyoung Metal contributes to social development through win-win growth by supplying excellent products to customers.
BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
- Our producing mind is to make the best quality as our life, and business mind
- is to show the best credit to all our customers
- Sejong Metal’s duct hose is the most reliable product in the HVAC industry.
- It is suitable for various home builders and HVAC users who want
- excellent Seo Young Metal products.
Suitable for air and gas ventilation in a variety
of applications, such as cold / hot air installations
ventilation and heating systems
Used for shipbuilding, mining, automobile industry
- Material PVC
- Color Blue, yellow or customized
- Temperature Range -30°C to 75°C
Transparent hose is popular in the market with high flexibility and reasonable price.
The fiber braided design is also excellent for increasing the pressure resistance of the hose.
- Optimum flow is maintained by the smooth bore
- Excellent transparency, enabling blockages to be located
- Highly flexible
- Good resistance to a wide range of chemicals
- Nontoxic suitable for food use
- Material PVC, Yarn
- Color Clearance
- Reinforcement 3 Layer Braided with Yarn
- Temperature Range -20°C to 70°C
Flexible metal hoses can be used extensively, such as water, steam, hot oil and gas.
Flexible metal hoses can be reinforced with double steel knitting to enhance pressure
and environmental durability. It is also possible to reinforce wire thickness or spring to
extend product life even in harsh environmental conditions. Flexible duct hoses exporter
Suitable for harsh environments
Excellent chemical resistance
- Material SUS 316, 304
- Color Metal
- Reinforcement Braided with wire
- Temperature Range -160°C to 800°C